orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Twittah



old letters


  • ........
  • sneak peak
  • Raya, for this year
  • Thankful
  • Im HURT!
  • A month
  • About : Result Semester 2
  • Him
  • Together with L9 (2017)
  • My diet story

  • Applause.

    basecode: Nurul AtiQah
    Edit by: Cikmimin
    Re-Edited By: Syeira Yusri
    Others:   


    New Piercing : Septum

    HOLLA everybody! 

    I just did my septum piercing yesterday. It was fun and I was totally nervous!!!! 

    I already made up my mind but at first I just wanted to check it out and ask a few question. however, I really excited till I changed my mind that I will definitely did that right away. 

    The staff at the shop that I went is really nice :)

    FOR ME : it didn't hurt at all! it depends on people. some people said that it was pretty hurt. mine wasn't :)

    after a few hours, I felt a slight pain because I caught a flu huhu then my boyfriend keep on asking me " are u ok? " I said yea, no worries I can handle this and yeah, I am totally ok and fine :)

    So yeah. I just did it.  

    p/s : This is my 2nd time. Before this I did the nose hoop piercing but I lost it at my hostel huhu thank God its cheapppp

    Labels: ,


    Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥